Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What's happenning

It has been over a year since I created this blog. Just almost forgot about it! Here's the good news(or bad? :p). I decided to write this regularly, though I'm still not sure what exactly to write. I guess I'd focus mainly on technical and other interesting things happening around. 
Ok, here's the situation; Even though this is supposed to be our holiday until April, it seems that our lecturers(specially the head of the department) can't go on without seeing our faces :D. So, they've planned many activities during our holiday. Luckily, as of today, half of them are over.
Last Saturday, we had this 'kind of' get together, "Beyond Wavez 2010" of our department. This year our batch organized it. Actually it's an outdoor event that includes funny events and competitions, which was so much fun. 
We have drama competition next month. Still have no idea about it ><
And this is the initial stage of Exhibition of our department which in going to be held on July. It's for the 25th anniversary of department of computer science and engineering of our university
Apart from those, I'm reading a little bit about GSoC(Google summer of code). Hmm, it seems tough. Better give it a try anyway :)
Ok, that's all I can think of right now. Hope to keep this updated

1 comment:

shadsh said...

well good luck bro. Hoping to see more from you !